Saturday 21 January 2012

Guest Nails! [my mom:)]

Ever since I became completely obsessed with doing my nails my mom has been subtlety suggesting that I should do her nails. 
Her only requirements:
          -Subtle Art
          - NO DARK COLOURS!


I stress the no dark colours. Anytime I put anything dark on my nails I get a look and am told I look like I'm goth. So for her I decided to do something extraordinarily simple yet very pretty. 



For this manicure I used OPI's Special Request and wet n wild's Shield for the dots.


special request, shield
In the pictures Special Request looks a lot more orange than in real life. It is really just an absolutely beautiful coral. I will do a swatch of it soon :)


For this I just did two coats of Special Request and then used a dotting tool to dot the Shield across the top creating a cute dotted tip!



The above image is really dark, but it was one of the only ones that really got across the tips!




So pretty! My mom never gets to have her nails painted because she's not allowed to at work and all night after I did it she kept looking down at her hands and said the dots kept catching the light! One of the easiest designs to recreate and the colour possibilities are endless. 


Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...