Saturday 21 January 2012

Shout Out to Carolina my First Follower!

I just wanted to give a great big shout out and thanks to Carolina for becoming my first follower! 

If you have any event coming up or want me to do a themed manicure for you just comment and let me know and I will come up with some cool themed nail art for you to try yourself with step by step instructions! 

This will apply to any one else that follows me as well! 

Hope to be creating you some awesome nail art in the future! 

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out Stephanie, I woul love to see a Valentine's Day manicure. I will share them on my blog if you like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds great! I will come up with something awesome for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...