Monday 6 February 2012

Apologies and Polish Haul!

Hey Guys!

So first off I want to say I'm sorry for not keeping up with my Valentine's Day Challenge. Last Saturday I had a bit of a family emergency which caused me to have to drive to NY for the weekend. So I have missed three days of my challenge, but life happens and occasionally polish will have to wait! So I will try to make these days up somewhere along the way, but if not then I'm sorry! 

The good news is that while I was in the states I managed to pick up so much new polish! Some of it was bought earlier on eBay and I was able to pick up this weekend and others were bought in various drug stores and from a trip to Forever 21 :) 

Here's the full haul!


Deborah Lippmann - Bad Romance, Happy Birthday, Today was a Fairytale
OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Gone Gonzo, Divine Swine
Wet n Wild - On a Trip, I Need a Refesh-Mint, Undercover

OPI - Windy City Pretty, Mmm... Vould You Like a Lick-tenstein?, You Don't Know Jacques, Congeniality is My Middle Name
China Glaze - Vermillion, Soled Out, Don't Touch My Tiara
Nubar 2010, Revlon - Scandalous, Essie - Kisses and Bisses, Sinful Colors - Hottie
Love & Beauty - I <3 Drama Collection (No Names)
So much gorgeous new polish to play with! I can't wait to swatch them all for you and create some gorgeous nail art! 


I'm gonna get to work on today's mani!


Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...