Saturday 18 February 2012

Gold Coral Layering Experiment

Today I have a bit of an experiment to show you. I just started layering polish and glitter and then more polish and glitter and then threw in a flakie for good measure. 



Pretty right? It ended up being subtle yet had a really pretty sparkle and shine quality that gets me every time. I used 2 coats of Barielle's Gotta Have Fate for the base then added a coat of LA Girl's Synergy. Then I layered Wet n Wild's Blaze over top of the glitter. Added another coat of Synergy and then added one coat of Essie's Luxeffects As Gold As it Gets. 




I took a photo of just Gotta Have Fate and Synergy, 


I love trying to layer different polishes! What do you think of this combination?

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...