Thursday 8 March 2012

I Have Bloglovin!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3438081/sincerely-stephanie?claim=6z8m52r3x8q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Since GFC has gone down for anyone who isn't a blogger blogger and it looks like Google eventually wants to get rid of GFC all together I am trying to find ways for people to follow without having to be a GFC follower.

So I have added a bloglovin button to the sidebar and am slowly working on adding a tumblr account as well :) I hope this helps anyone who is struggling with the loss of GFC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...