Friday 4 May 2012

Pretty and Polished Hello Dolly

Morning folks! 


I have a really quick post for you this morning showcasing a wonderful polish made by Chels of Pretty and Polished! Here is Hello Dolly! 


pretty-and-polished-helly-dolly


Hello Dolly is a clear jelly base packed with white, pink, and lavender hexagon glitters and tiny pink prism glitters that give it its beautiful holographic shine! You can see some of the shine in the above picture, it was gorgeous! I have layered it over 1 coat of Essie's Marshmallow. 


pretty-and-polished-hello-dolly


This polish screams girly girl to me and I absolutely love it!! I had to fish a little bit to get the big pieces of glitter onto my nail, but nothing crazy. 


pretty-and-polished-hello-dolly


Hello Dolly has endless layering combinations and I'm really excited to try out more!
It can be purchased for $8.50 for a 15mL full size bottle or $4.75 for a 7mL mini bottle from Chels's Etsy shop. She is currently in vacation mode, but it looks like she will be back with a re-stock next Wednesday! You can sign up for an email notice for when she returns to her shop. 

What do you think of my combination here?

I hope you are all having a great Friday and have awesome weekend plans! I am off to a wedding in Ottawa and I can't wait!!! Have a great day ladies :) 

Sincerely Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this polish before now! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I'm definitely gonna buy something when she gets back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too! I had to fish a little to get it out, but really love it once its there!

      Delete
  6. Indies have taken over the Nail community! This is a pretty one too. Love it on you.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...