Wednesday 13 June 2012

Born Pretty Store 7% Off Coupon!

I've got some really exciting news to share with you this afternoon! Recently I was contacted by Nicole from the Born Pretty Store and asked to do some product reviews. This means that I am able to offer all of you fabulous readers a 7% off coupon for any purchase that you make! I recently used some studs that I purchased from Born Pretty to create this, awesome mani. 


Born Pretty has awesome nail art supplies, at fabulous prices and the best part is FREE International shipping! I've got lots more nail designs using products from Born Pretty, but in the mean time you can use this coupon to get 7% off your orders! SA7X31 



Happy Shopping! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice mani, love the purples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all the pretty things BPS carries.

    This stud mani is pretty.
    Thanks for sharing your code.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...