Saturday 16 June 2012

Orly Fowl Play with Striping Tape

Today I've got what was a maaaaaaaad lemming to show you. I have wanted this polish since I became a polish junkie. Unfortunately I started my obsession after Orly's Birds of a Feather Collection came out and then couldn't find Fowl Play in any store. I was about to resort to paying $10+ on evilBay for the beauty, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. So I looked at other peoples swatches and drooled over how beautiful it was. Then one day I walked into Sally's just to get Orly's Nail Rescue Kit and then it caught my eye. Fowl Play was there! There was just one left so I scooped it up and hyperventilated a little bit and had a gollum moment. As soon as I got home I had to put it on!


Orly-Fowl-Play


Fowl Play is a warm purple jelly base polish that is completely packed to the brim with red to green duochrome flakies, silver microglitter and blue glitter. I think there could be some opalescent glitter in there as well. I'm not sure it's just so PACKED!


Orly-Fowl-Play


Orly-Fowl-Play


Since you all know I can barely leave a polish alone, yes I know, even this one, I grabbed some silver striping tape and added two strips of it down the left third of my nail. I love how reflective the striping tape is. The light was just flying off of it everywhere and it really adds something that polish just can't do.


Orly-Fowl-Play


Orly-Fowl-Play


Are you not dyyyinnnng over this polish? Ok so I'm months late here but I am ecstatic that I finally own it!


Do you own Fowl Play? Are you as madly in love with it as I am? Have you used it in any nail art? I'd love to hear it all!


Thank for stopping by!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lol ... I love it when I find a polish I have been lemming about ...so exciting! I have an estra one of these I wish I would had known you wanted ..anyways I love the polish I stamped over it when I used mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this one on my wish list for quite a while, but unfortunately since Orly isn't available where I live, I eventually broke down and bought it online. SO glad I did! It's BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I'm soo happy it's part of my collection! :D I'm glad you got it!

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...