Monday 20 August 2012

Guest Post from Carolina of Colores de Carol

Morning loves! Today I have a guest post for you from the fabulous Carolina of Colores de Carol. Carolina was actually my very first follower back when I started this blog at the beginning of the year! I still remember when I opened my computer and saw that I had 1 GFC follower, I literally jumped out of my chair and did a happy dance. I couldn't believe that someone actually clicked on the follow button! Carolina has been a great source of inspiration for me, and posts some absolutely amazing stamping nail art. Today she has a breathtaking watermarble to share with you all!

********************************************

Hello gentle readers from Sincerely Stephanie!

I'm very happy to be here today sharing with you my manicure.
I love Stephanie's blog so much, especially her skills, she is very talented and I'm very impressed with her nail art.

I did a water marble manicure using three shades from China Glaze, Happy Go Lucky, High Hopes and Hey Sailor. I applied one coat of Hefesto holographic top coat.

I hope you like it.

Thank you very much Stephanie for letting me be here today, I hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Love,
Carolina.

*************************************************

Carolina's watermarble is so perfect! I also absolutely love the added holographic top coat :) I'm so honoured to have Carolina posting today! You really should all hop on over to her blog and check out some of the amazing nail art that she comes up with!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!!! :D

7 comments:

  1. WOW! That is insane! I love it sooo much...it looks so clean and well done! Glad you shared :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely beautiful! The added touch of holo sparkle on top is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful marbling and love the shimmer added over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! That top coat makes this go from cool to WOW!! I can't wait to get those. My friend is bringing some back from his trip to brazil in october. I love the color combo too....all my favorite colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Can't believe this is a water marble it looks so perfect!! First follower is the BEST feeling EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice water marble ~!! Gorgeous indeed

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...