Thursday 23 August 2012

Guest Post from Kelsie of Kelsie's Nail Files

Goooooood Morning dears! Today I have a guest post to share with you from another fellow Canadian, Kelsie of Kelsie's Nail Files! I first met Kelsie back in March on twitter when she nominated me for the Liebster award. Then I started creeping around her blog and I was blown away! She posts an awesome combination of both freehand (which is kick ass) and incredibly creative stamping! I have more than once turned to her blog for inspiration :) She has a gorgeous manicure for you today so I'll her take it away!

**********************************************

Hello fellow nail polish enthusiasts! My name is Kelsie, I am the voice behind Kelsie's Nail Files and I am so thrilled to be here today doing a guest post for one of my favorite bloggers!! :) Seriously, I can't help but be impressed every time Stephanie posts a freehand nail design (have you seen her olympic nails?!?!)

For the guest post I wanted to do something pink to match Stephanie's blog layout. I also just got this new pink and studs in the mail a few days ago... So I give you my first ever studded nail art!



I used Sation Glowing Garnet as my base. Then I layered 1/3 of each nail with Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Sea Side Pearl... which gave it a lighter pink color. And then I placed the square 2mm studs in strips between the two colors on each nail. And there you have it!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Stephanie for having me on the blog today.. I am so honored!! :D

********************************************

Gorgeous! I adore studded manicures and this one is no exception. I also loved how she incorporated the pink theme of my layout into it :)

What do you all think of studded manicures? Hope you are all having a great day :D <3 br="br">

3 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...