Wednesday 8 August 2012

Twin Post with Carmela Take Two - MASH 41

Morning! Time for the second twin post with Carmela of Polished Indulgence! If you missed our first twin post, you can find it here. This is my second pick, MASH-41. When I looked at this plate there was one design that really stood out to me. This was the intersecting wavy lines!

mash stamping china glaze neon orange


I liked a lot of pictures on this one, so check them out after the jump! :)


I was feeling something bright and summery so I decided to use China Glaze Orange You Hot? as my inspiration for this manicure. I created a gradient using NYC Lexington Yellow and Orange You Hot? over Sally Hansen White On. The orange in the gradient was a little brighter in real life, but alas neons are hard to capture! For my accent nails I used two coats of Orange You Hot? and then added one coat of Cult Nails Captivated for a little bit of glitter. On my gradient nails I stamped with Konad Special Polish in White and MASH-41.

mash stamping china glaze neon orange
mash stamping china glaze neon orange

Bright and summery, this mani was made for sitting on a beach somewhere sipping a cool cocktail :) Which is hopefully what I'm doing right now! lol! (Well I have scheduled this post to publish at 7:30am so maybe I'm still sleeping, but you understand :)) As much as I loved this, Cover Band Sticks and Stones was sitting unused on top of my polish stand and I thought, what if...

mash stamping china glaze neon orange
mash stamping china glaze neon orange


I added one coat of Sticks and Stones over my accent nails! OMG I love this! Sticks and Stones is incredibly awesome and I freaking love it! Especially over Captivated it has an extra element of glitter, not that it needs it, but it is especially pretty, :) I'm very glad I took the plunge and added the coat!

I can't wait to see what Carmela has come up with! You should all swing over to her blog, Polished Indulgence and see what she's done!

Hope you're all having a fabulous day! I look forward to catching up with everyone when I get back! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by! :D

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I ADORE this! Especially with the addition of sticks n stones. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this looks with the gradient you created, Stephanie! Very summery, indeed. :) And good idea with adding Sticks and Stones! Definitely took it up a notch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy fun! I really love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely gradient! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...