Thursday 13 December 2012

Belated Wal-Mart Wednesday: Straw Christmas Tree!

Hey Everyone! I'm still feeling pretty under the weather and have not managed to get any photo editing done, but I did find this Wal-Mart Wednesday post that I had forgotten to put up. I didn't love these nails, but I liked the technique I used so I'll show you all anyway!



On all my nails but my accent I used Revlon Posh. This has to be one of my favourite green cremes. It's beautiful and the formula is flawless. On my accent nail I used Wet n Wild Break The Ice a shimmering white. To create the tree I took a coffee stirrer straw and in Posh and Sally Hansen Green With Envy I dabbed on circles until I was happy with the look. Then I added a dab of Sally Hansen Celeb City on top of my tree.



I felt like this could used something a little more so I added some glitter at my cuticle on my non-accent nails using Revlon Stunning.



Not sure about the non accent, but I did like my Christmas tree! Check out the macro below.



Sorry I'm short on words today! Let me know what you all think of these and if you like them or not. I'm going to try and recover so I can get back to posting regularly. I miss you guys!

Hope you're having a great day :)

8 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...