Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pretty and Polished Pink Cupcake Super Balm

Afternoon ladies and gents! I have a little review of an awesome product to share with you today.

Awhile back the lovely Chels of Pretty and Polished sent me some of her new cuticle balm in pink cupcake. I've been using it religiously for about a month now and it's nothing short of fantastic. Here is the balm courtesy of Chels's Facebook page.



In order to test this out I used Pink Cupcake on my left hand and my go to Burt's Bees Cuticle Balm on my right hand for a week and took notes on the differences. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but there was a difference for me. My left hand felt smoother and my cuticles needed to be moisturized less than my right hand. This surprised me because I did swatches and everything while I tested this, using my left hand. After my week I ditched my Burt's and went to full on use of P&P Super Balm.

I also love the pink cupcake scent. Sometimes the lemon scent can get overwhelming and the cupcake scent is light and sweet. When I run out of my sample I will for sure be purchasing a full size balm to use! You can purchase this on the Pretty & Polished shop!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review. 

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm sounds yummy! Is the scent very strong? I wonder if it'd be overbearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not overwhelming! It smells nice when you're putting it on but doesn't last forever which is good :)

      Delete
  2. so where can i purchase this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pick this up at Pretty and Polished's shop! http://www.shopprettyandpolished.com/

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...