Thursday 24 January 2013

Sweetie Shop Saran Wrap

Ok, strange title I know, but the mani is pretty! I showed you all swatches of butter LONDON's Sweetie Shop Collection and this is how I wore Fiver!



This is two coats of butter LONDON Fiver with butter LONDON Molly Coddled saran wrapped on top. I adore these colours together. I don't think this was a combination I would normally pair, but when they were sitting on my desk beside each other they looked perfect!



I loved this but wanted to add a little something extra so I took out my silver holographic glequins from Born Pretty Store and added a ruffian!



You can't see the holo goodness here, but just the touch of holo at my cuticle was such a pretty accent! I enjoyed moving my hand around in the sun just to catch a glimmer of rainbow.



I love these Sweetie Shop lacquers! The pastels are such perfect colours for spring and I can't wait to use them again in other combinations.

What do you think of my Sweetie Shop saran wrap? If you want to check out full swatches see my post here!

Would you have paired these two shades together? How about the holographic ruffian?

Week's almost over people! Only two more days to go people!

Products in this post provided for my honest review. 

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I think the saran wrap technique is so awesome...I should do it much more often! Great job, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGGHHH GOD I LOVE THESE, stephanie i'm begging you to please stop posting pictures of these polishes because my wallet is NOT HAVING IT right now and i want them. i love these colors together and the addition of the hex glitter is delicate sparkly perfection. making me crave dat springtime weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm done posting for a while, but I can't promise I won't use them again ;)
      thanks so much girl!

      Delete
  3. Truly a Sweet manicure. I love it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to wear these colors together! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani! You have perfectly chosen the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...